Friday, July 2, 2010

Uncle Bonding Time :)

Okay so Michaels car stopped running about 10 days ago and my brother Kyle has been working on it trying to get it fixed. We now know it needs a new fuel pump so Kyle came by to load up the car and take it out to my moms to fix in her shop. Michael had taken the keys to work (habit I suppose:)) so I left Nathan with Kyle while I went to pick up the keys. Before I left I found Nathan hand conjoled Kyle into reading him a book. I couldn't help but grab a quick video:)


I left and when I got home they were in Nathan's room reading yet another book!! Kyle said they had also "rode horses" together too! Too much fun!

Thanks Kyle sooo much for fixing our car!!!!

Just to remind you all 2 days left to vote on whether we are having a boy or girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome uncle!!

Amber said...

how cute! I love story time with the kids!