Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Library presents Andy Mason!

Today we went to a summer reading program at the library. (Last week I performed with the enchanted entertainers and it was lots of fun!!!) This week, we had a performer from New Mexico who performed for all us. His name is Andy Mason and I think the kids really enjoyed it!! Here is a video that I took of "Everybody Likes Pizza". Nathan loves to read and just loves going to the library so I am glad that they try so hard to have fun programs for the kids!!


He has three cds out and you can buy his songs on iTunes!! He was selling them for $5 so I couldn't resist but buy the one most of his performance came from. We listened to it on the way home and I saw Nathan dancing in the back to it soo already worth its money!! Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: