Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A new brand of fish food aka a strange flavoring for pie crust

Yesterday, I decided that I wanted a lemon meringue pie. I just didn't get around to it so I woke up today determined to make one. I was mixing the ingredients together for the crust when Nathan came over and said "help me" which translate "I want to help". So I was measuring in the sugar when I noticed that the sugar stuck to the measuring spoon so Nathan's hands had to be wet... now where did he play in water? My first thought of course was the toilet but then I watched Nathan grab a fruit snack off the table and take it to our fish tank and drop it in!!! Fish water pie crust!!! I quickly dumped my crust and started over:) With this boy life is always an adventure but I wouldn't have it anyother way!!



Oh, and today is my due date but no sign of baby yet. We have a doctors appointment this afternoon so we will see what he has to say!! I am hoping that something has changed from last week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Ah, the joys of parenthood! Hope they dont let you leave the hospital today because you're in labor and you didn't know it!