Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Thinking.. (is that ever a good thing?)

So today I realized that tomarrow is June 27... my due date is July 27... so I am pretty much on the verge of the one month countdown! WOW!! I can't believe that baby number 2 is so close to being here!! Other than throwing up for two months straight, this really has been a good pregnancy!! The only time I really feel pregnant is when I wake up in the morning and can't get out of bed or when I get into bed and try to get comfortable to sleep! Nathan has definatly done a good job of keeping me active and fit this time around :) I am excited to see how Nathan is when we bring a new baby home and to actually find out what it will be!! (By the way, only 8 days left to place your vote!!) 

Today I had Michael take some pictures of Nathan and my baby tummy so here they are!


Ever since he felt the baby kick the first time he has been a little scared of my tummy!!


Although if I ask, most of the time he will give the baby a kiss :)


And if I am lucky I get a hug and kiss too!!

And by the end Nathan was just done!!

Anyway that's a little update on what we have been up to!! Can't believe that it is almost July and hope you all are enjoying your summers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, so sweet! You look beautiful!

Amber said...

I love your cute baby belly - you look fantastic!