Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our recent visitor UPDATED

Okay so Saturday as Michael is heading back to work from his lunch break a big calico cat just comes running into our house. It looked really hot and had pretty big green eyes so I let it cool off for a while. I found out it was declawed and maybe pregnant. I asked our maintance guy if he knew who owned the cat. He suggested I try a few apartments down. I took the cat down the street and it jumped out of my arms like "I know where I am" so I just left it and went home. End of story.... so I thought.

Yesterday, Nathan and I went to Casper. We had lots of fun!! Nathan was a perfect angel and the weather was good so a great day. 

He even slept on the way home- gotta love his pacifer barely in his mouth!

Michael's car won't start so I just waited at my moms when we got back until it was time to pick Michael up from work. We got home and I was trying to get Nathan into a bath when I hear Michael call my name. I come out to the kitchen and he points to the window. Outside our back door the calico cat is back and it is pawing at our door to come in!! We let the poor thing in and Nathan was estatic!! "My nat(cat), my nat!" We walked out front to see if anyone might be looking for thier cat. Thats when we found a can a tuna outside our door. We didn't put it there and our neighbors said they didn't either! Totally wierd! The cat ate some of the tuna and Nathan just couldn't get close enough!



Suffice it to say, I went to Wal-Mart at 9:30 last night to buy a litter box and some cat food. We decided we might as well keep it for a while and see if anyone puts up some missing posters because its declawed (so it is cruel to just throw it outside) and because Nathan is in love with it. Oh, I also found out that the cat is just fat and it is in fact a boy so the baby problem only exists with me:)

He is a good looking cat!

UPDATED: The owners had reported him missing to our apartment manager soo the cat is now home again:) Nathan had fun while it lasted and shed a few tears of goodbye but he hasn't mentioned it since!

No comments: