Saturday, June 12, 2010

Relay For Life and lots of Rain!!!

As I was driving home last night, I passed the high school where they had all thier stuff set up for the Relay for Life this weekend. I decided that if I wanted to walk for it tonight was our best shot becuase it was supposed to rain all today (and it is). So I gave Nathan a bath and we headed out in the sprinkling weather to walk. We walked a mile and I was really proud of us! Nathan didn't fall asleep as I had hoped (it was 8 pm) but he was a great trooper. We left just as the rain was really starting to come down and we were just starting to get chilled.


I don't know why Nathan stuck his tongue out when I asked him to smile!!


The two troopers:)

I can't believe this rainy weather. It wouldn't be so bad except its cold - feels like March instead of June- and we are already having flood problems in this area!! My heart and prayers go out to all those who are already flooded out and how awful this rain must be making them feel!! Not to mention the more accumulation of snow in the mountains meaning this flooding is goign to last for quite a while!!

No comments: