Thursday, June 10, 2010

My First...


Barbeque!!!!

Last night, I finally set up out litle grill we have had for 3 years!! This is really the first place we have lived where I could. And I started easy and barbequed some chicken. It turned out great and I am way excited to have a grill and to know I can make it work!!

It's working!!!

Michael and Nathan playing out back as they wait for the food!!


Some fo the finished product :)

There was a few moments when I was afraid the rain would get us but the sun game out and it was a gorgeous evening! I hope today the clouds will either rain or go away!!!!
Preferable go away since this is what has been surrounding Riverton, thanks to the late snowfall and the runoff hasn't even started yet!

...FLOOD in Wyoming!


The mountains above Lander, Wy (about 20 miles from Riverton)

River through Lander along the highway


The outskirts of Riverton

It is just another reminder to me that there is a higher power at work and natural forces that we still can not control! It's just water but people are being flooded out of thier homes and if this is just the beginning we could be part of them!!

No comments: