Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February, Flu, Febrile Seziures, ....


What a month February turned out to be! The Aaron's store opened on the 12th and Michael and been working 6 days a week, 10-14 hour days! It's been quite insance!! We don't see much of him now but they are in the process of hiring more people so hopefully he will have a more reliable schedule in the next few weeks! We are extremely grateful to have a job and so that makes the time gone easier.


Nathan had a good Valentine's Day and was really excited about is "Bzzz" candy tin:)


I made my first batch of jelly EVER!! And the best part is it turned out!! I was scared to death while making and canning it. Quite pathetic actually, my hands shaking and talking myself through every step. But it turned out and actually set up so my pyschosis was worth it! It is my favorite of all time Pomagrante! I got lucky and was given a bottle of pure juice from my mom and it worked to make the jelly! Yummy Yummy!


Last week, was just insane!! On Wed. Nathan started throwing up and had gotten this nasty bug that is going around. I felt really bad for him and he was just sick. That night around 10 pm Michael (who had just gotten home) and I heard Nathan gag so we ran in the room to see if he was puking again. Nope Nathan had gone into a SEIZURE! Talk about panic mode. We waited it out and then took Nathan to the ER where we found out he had a temp of 104.2! The poor baby! We stayed until they got his temp down and then we came home. He was pretty sick for the next few days. Now we just have a runny nose and all the energy has returned! It was nice for a few days to have a clean house:)

Well, in the midst of trying to get all the laundry caught up (sheets, blankets, etc. you know) I was on my last load of the day when my dryer died! Just up and said "No MORE!" So that meant no clean sheets for three days until I could take them to our parents house to dry. Thankfully, the dryer we were using belonged to our landlord and we have another dryer at my moms house that should be delievered today! Yeah!!

I had been praying all week for Sunday to come and end this week of mishaps when another came bouncing along. After breakfast on Sunday, I started to feel sick. I of course thought that I had whatever Nathan had had. By the evening I myself was throwing up and upset that I had gotten sick. Just one thing was different, each time I threw up I was feeling loads better! Then Michael and Nathan started to complain of stomach aches and diarrhea (sp). Well, thanks to our marvelous refrigerator, we all got FOOD POSIONING!! The milk and leftovers had gone bad and so we all were sick for the night. Yesterday, our landlord came to look at the seal which is starting to really warp and realized that the fridge was set at the LOWEST setting! I felt so dumb! So we turned up the temp and hopefully our food should be safe again.

As March begins and I hope a little slower than last month! I could stand a few less events and more freedom however we all know life works in the opposite!:) Hope you all are doing great!!!
Here are some cute pics of Nathan!
Riding the "horsey"

My little chef!

Nathan Newsies:

Favorite movies are Barney, Toy Story(Bzzz) , and Winnie the Pooh (pooh)

He weighs 27 lbs and 2 oz

Growing out of all his 18 month clothes 24 month here we go!

Now holds conversations- be prepared you can't hide things from him! We have started spelling already!

Can go to sleep in his own bed like a big boy!

Favorite food: Pizz (PIZZA)

Just gets cuter everyday!:)

Okay so I may be a little biased but mothers perogative right?:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a crazy month! So glad to hear that you are all better now! My fridge stopped working but because the fan died. The repairman changed it and it started working again...I hope your wasnt anything major! Miss ya!