Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nathan's First Movie.. almost

Okay, so here in Riverton the Rec center is really nice sometimes and has free matinee movies for families. Today they had Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. I decided I would take Nathan and see how well he did since we really want to take him to Toy Story 3 in June so this was a test run
We got into the theatre got our seats (they have these cool booster seats for children now!!
All smiley waiting for the movie to begin! (it started 15 min. late so you can imagine the start of my frustration!)
Anyway, the lack of dogs, cats, and horses finally took thier toll on this little one as well as being naptime! I carried this little bundle out to the car after the movie.

All in all a good test run and I am excited when we all (Daddy too!) can go see Toy Story 3 in June. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

(Okay technically, this is Nathan's second movie as we went to Prince Caspain 1 month after he was born but he slept through it so it doesn't really count right? I guess based on that this can only count as 1/2????)

No comments: