Friday, March 12, 2010

Half Way There!

So today I went in for our 20 week ultrasound. Everything was good baby looked great:) I would post pictures except we couldn't get any good facial ones!!! We apparently have a stubborn and camera shy baby:) We didn't want to know if we were having a boy or girl which probably worked in our favor because the position of the baby would have made it near impossible to find out anyway. The heatbeat was good and we got a little video of the attempts to get a facial pic. Dr. Rothotlz was very nice in trying so hard!

Later in the afternoon, I went in to have three teeth pulled. The remaining wisdom teeth and brings my total teeth pulling up to 10! Next month I get to go have my bridge worked on since it is coming loose. Lets just say that genetics stink when it comes to teeth conditions and I pray non of my children inherit this wonderful condition.


Here are some pics of Nathan with his new hair cut (well trim) and his new found love of chocolate chip pancakes! He ate 3!!! He is still full of energy as ever and definatly getting the two year old attitude in shape! Hope all is well you all of you!!


Back View


Front View

This is the face I got when I said "Smile"

And here is our 20 week tummy shot. I must say the tummy sure stretches a lot faster with the second one!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

cute baby belly!!