Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Act of Kindness #2

There are so many once you sit down and start to think about them!

On Sunday, while we were attending church our landlord and his fiancee completly raked up all our leaves and bagged them for us!! I was so grateful for this. I had raked them into piles three or four times (thanks to Wyoming wind) and didn't have anyone around to help me bag them! Having that done just really made my day!

Nathan totally made my day yesterday but being so excited about the food I cooked. He loved his dinner and begged for homemade cookies before bed! How could I say no? His love for me just makes me feel so wonderful and I am so grateful for his compassion and love he shows already at such a young age.
I can't remember all the times that someone has held the door open for me in a public place. This helps me so much especially now that I am pregnant and hauling my almost two year old around, having someone just hold the door while my hands are fully really helps me out.

No comments: