Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Great Family Night

With Michael working so much, which is a great thing, we haven't had too many family nights latetly. Sunday, Michael suggested we play Wii bowling (my fav game) and we were off! It was a blast!!! We just laughed and had a great time! We also tried playing Wii baseball for the first time. Totally love that one too!! I was sad when I had to get Nathan ready for bed and stop but glad that I did becuase the break made me realize I couldn't move! My muscles were soo sore!! (now that you are done laughing) Today (two days later) I am still sore!! I guess this means I need more exercise:) Nathan had fun watching Daddy and me make fools out of ourselves and laughed right along with us!
I left to put Nathan in the shower and came back to see Michael playing baseball against himself:) Couldn't resist the pic!
Nathan thinking we were pretty funny!!

No comments: