Friday, March 12, 2010

Nathan's "New" Room

Okay so we are living in a one bedroom little guest house right now and so space is kinda tight. We are starting to look at houses and hope to have one before the baby is born(please oh please!) Well, just a few minutes ago I hear Nathan playing with his toys and look to see what he was doing. He had thrown all the toys out of his toy tote and climbed in to play with the ones he wanted! So here are the pics! It is really cute!


Barely see his head peeking out!
Looking for ways to "remodel"
Joyfully making space in his "room"!
Very clever little man!

2 comments:

Amber said...

how adorable! I can't believe how big he is now!

Jen said...

He is getting so big!!! I was just wondering what size of house you guys are looking for?? Let me know...my email is pluharfamily@gmail.com. We are moving out of our house and looking for renters or buyers?? Hope everything else is good!!