Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kindness Day 3

Today, I remembered when I was pregnant with Nathan and told Michael one day that I was really craving Teddy Grahams (sp). I went off to school and when Michael came to pick me up in the passenger seat was a bag of Teddy Grahams and a sweet note!!! It was soo thoughtful and made me feel so special!

Last week, I got a cold (which still hasn't gone away) and my mom was so wondeful and picked me up some medicine so I could breathe! It really helped a lot and made my life a lot easier!

Every Sunday my Mother in Law helps up keep Nathan occupied during Sacrament meeting which is just wonderful and really helps the meeting go alot smoother!

I am just so grateful for the many wonderful people in my life who do the little things that really help me out!!


PS I have started posting the pages to Nathans book on my dezign website www.anjldezigns.blogspot.com if you are interested! Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome and Im so glad to know about it! Its so easy to forget about the little things we can do for others!