Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally Some Updates!

So we are officially moved in and unpacked!! Except for the boxes that are now going to a yard sale (why oh why do we carry junk around and not get rid of it till after the move?)

Our Moving Party!! (My sisters Monica, Karissa, and Vallory)

We LOVE our new house, apt, whatever you want to call it! Three bedrooms and plenty of space for Nathan!

He is so much calmer here and loves having his own room finally!! My birthday was on Saturday (15) and Nathan gave me a wonderful gift of the stomach flu!!! Half an hour before Michael and I were to leave on our "dinner date" Nathan threw up and then I spent the next three days sick as well! Monday I had a doctors appointment and was really close to being sent to the hospital for an IV becuase I had gotten so dehydrated! Tuesday I went back and was okay and by Wednesday all were well!! It is nice to have the sickness GONE!! The weather has been super crazy here in Riverton, WY last Monday we had SNOW, this Monday it was 80 DEGRESS!! No wonder we got sick!

Nathan is just as cute as ever! He is talking more and more each day and is becoming so independent! He is eating like crazy too!! I am just so blessed to have such a sweet adorable little boy! He is going to be a GREAT big brother:)

Nathan's Little table in our new house! He really enjoyed it while it lasted!

Michael is still working like crazy and we never know when we will see him but we are soo grateful for a job right now. Hopefully, he'll be promoted soon and that should help out a bit.

I am down to the final 10 weeks! I can't believe it! I am now starting to feel the "oh my gosh, we are going to have another baby!" panic. This pregnancy has been better in that I have more energy (thanks to Nathans never ending energy) and so I feel a lot more fit and alive this time around! (I might be bitting my tongue in a few weeks .. we'll see:))


All in all we are doing good and really enjoying our new house and space!

No comments: