Monday, May 24, 2010

Monica's Graduation

So it happened! My little sister Monica, (okay so she is 18- not so little anymore) graduated from Shoshoni High School yesterday! I am so proud of her and she looked so gorgeous in her cap and gown!! Here are some pics. I also got Nathan all cute for church in our new ward (he did GREAT in nursery) but all he would give me is prison photos!! I promise I was not torturing my kid:) Have a great week!!


Monica Maxine Ammerman- Class of 2010
Monica and her boyfriend Logan Sorby- don't they just look adorable!!

The proud parents:)

Nathan's not-quite-so-prison photo! Doesn't he look cute? I just love that little boy!!

Playing in the dirt after graduation at Grammy's house


Nathan has curtains:)

 
Okay so we have been having sugar ants and I can't seem to get rid of them! On Saturday I had Michael help me move the fridge and look what we found underneath!! GROSS!! Michael also loving cleaned it up for me too:) Next we need to get under the oven, how is it that people move out and leave such messes?

So off to a new week!

No comments: