Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sun!



Yesterday the sun decided to make a comeback! It was lots of fun to sit outside and have Nathan run around in our yard. I even got the start of a tan line!! :) Here is a pic of the cool dude!



This morning I made a magazine rack for out bathroom! (magazines everyway was really annoying me) It was recycled and I was proud that I figured it out! Here is the final product being used:)



While I was creating this craft (for instuctions go to dewthis.blogspot.com) Nathan brought out his barn to play with near me! He was so adorable here are the few pics I snapped of him playing with his animals!


I still can't believe how much he LOVES farm animals:)


Its hard to see but there is a smiling boy between the barn doors:)

So on my list today is to finally make curtains for Michael and my room. If I accomplish that I will post pics later! We are doing good and having lots of fun! Hope you are too!!

No comments: