Thursday, April 29, 2010

Black Eyes and Boxes

So on Tuesday, Nathan decided to try and dive off our bed and caught some bucket right in the eye on the way down!! I felt soo bad!! I took him to the doctor that afternoon and he said that it was close to splitting the eye but would be okay! Here are some pics of his eye that day. Today.. couldn't really tell anything happened! Kids heal sooo fast!



Nice and purple

Still a little swollen



And now we are OFFICALLY MOVING!!!! It's just across town but it is to a very nice three bedroom!! The only downside is it is in a complex and we will have neighbors again:( But we are hopefully cleaning our house out on Saturday and then we will be cleaning out storage next week when we can get some ward help! I am sooo excited to finally have all my stuff under one roof again! Also, I will finally have the chance to decorate a room for Nathan! He has never had his own room and so that will be lots of fun!!!

Boxes I packed yesterday


I have packed more today but they are scattered through the house! I woke up this morning and realized that there are lots of muscles I didn't know existed!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!




2 comments:

Amber said...

Poor kid - glad he's ok! Congrats on the new place. Good luck with the move!

Cassie and Mark said...

Mark said you guys are moving back into our ward. YAY! Let me know if you need help with anything during the moving process!