Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!

Easter was a nice quiet morning at our house! First off Nathan slept till 6:30am which was a wonderful change from his usual 5! Then when he saw his basket the first thing he did was reach for Homeward Bound (puppies) and smile this adorable smile!! He loves this movie so we bought it for him!

After picking up the movie and telling me "puppies!" He promptly said, "I'm done" without even looking in the eggs or anything:) He wanted to watch his new movie so of course we let him.
I made some Danish/Cinnamon Roll things (very dissapointing) and Nathan thought it was fun to swirl his finger around the cream cheese filling and then lick it of his fingers:) It was cute to watch!

We then got dressed and went to my parents house where they had a cool Toy Story bucket full of some treats for Nathan. My mom helped him find the cute chick on the bike to drive around the room.


Now what?

After my mom's house, we went to Michael's parents and watched the morning session of General Conference. Can't get much better than conference on Easter Sunday! What a sure fire way to have the Spirit that day! We then came home, ate our yummy meal and put Nathan down for his nap. Michael and I watched the afternoon session on our computer and just relaxed for the afternoon. About 3:30 Nathan came out to lay on me and fall back asleep. He slid down and slept on my tummy. A few minutes passed when I feel this kick directly below his head. I felt it again a few seconds later and then again! Our little baby was upset that Nathan was sleeping on me and was trying to kick him off! It was the funniest thing!! I sure got a "kick" out of it! (I know bad pun:)) Our little baby has been so shy so to have it respond to Nathans presence was great! Hope you all had a great Easter!!

Oh, and here is my 6 month tummy pick! Nathan had to jump in with a funny smile too:)

No comments: