Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nathan's 2 year stats

Yesterday, we went to Nathan's 2 year checkup. He was a surefire two year old (if you get my drift) and he had to have two shots. Afterward, we went to the park were he ran around for an hour and just had lots of fun!!

Weight: 29 lbs, 13 oz (40%)
Height: 34 1/2 inches (60%)
So his growing precents are still about the same which means he is doing great!! We love him sooo much and have a lot of fun!!
By the way, we will NOT be buying a house or building a house anytime soon as we went to talk to the back yesterday and they totally gave us a quote $60,000 LESS than we had hoped for and that puts us in the "there is nothing in that range AT ALL" section. So we are looking to find a bigger place to rent. I will say I was soooo bummed last night! It felt so right and we worked hard to make it affordable and them "SLAM" went another door in our face! Life is never an easy go, thats for sure!
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother Alvino, who turned 5 today!! I will post some pics later! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry, that must be so hard to learn...have you considered going to another bank? Every bank is different! Thank you for being so positive and faithful even in the face of adversity!

Willefam said...

Oh Isabel... you are soo sweet! Believe me, if you lived with me you wouldn't think I was so positive and faithful! Hows the moving going?