Monday, June 8, 2009

Update

Hello! We are finally all moved and cleaned out from Logan. Its sad and exciting. Today, Michael started his weed and pest job (getting up at 5am not fun!). He works 6-6 so it's long days and we already miss him but are happy that we have a job and are around lots of family! The only sad thing is we got this horrible cold and it has been fall weather here making it impossible to get rid of!! It is June and yesterday it tried to snow! Go figure Wyoming!!
Nathan is adjusting quite well, the only thing I don't like is that he now wakes up at 5:30 am!!! I am not a morning person! But he is still just as adventurous and is now learning how to share which I think is good for him!
We made a breakthrough today.... Nathan picked up his blocks and atually tried to put the wagon away when he was done! He also put a pan back in the cupboard and shut the door!! It is a miracle we may finally be learning how to clean up!!! I am way excited can you tell?
We miss everyone in Logan and hope you all are doing well!!
Here are just some random pics of my boy!

Nathan being cute as always!

This was Nathan's idea of packing!

And here is a birthday pic! I realized I put up the video but never any pictures!

No comments: