Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've Been Robbed!

Today I went to Casper with my mom and siblings. We went to the Eastgate Mall and had a yummy lunch and did some fun shopping. When we returned to my car (parked next to my moms van) Karissa mentioned that she couldn't find her purse that she left in the backseat. I looked and noticed that somethings had been shuffled around and didn't look right. Well, to make a long story short, Karissa's mp3 player, $45, a 20 questions game, and my cd case full of cds were STOLEN!!! You see the ignition key on my car is different from the lock key (the ignition was broken a few months ago and had to be replaced) so I don't lock my car. It was a very rainy Casper day so the last thing I would expect is mischief! I feel so bad! After all Karissa had a lot more taken then me and it is my car! My moms van was also opened and looked through but having all the 'baby stuff' kept it safe! I guess I just lived in Logan too long and forgot that people are stupid!
One good note is that Michael's parents finally sold thier house in Worland, Wy that has been on the marked for 3 years! Congratulations!!!
I also want to welcome Renford "Smitty" Smith to Riverton, Wy!!
To say the least life is never boring!!

No comments: