Monday, June 22, 2009

And the adventure continues...

This last week has been quite crazy! First of on Thursday I got the stomach flu AGAIN!! Two times in one month!!! Needless to say I wasn't a happy camper for a couple of days! On Friday, Michael's little brother Isaac (4) broke his thumb in the sliding glass door with a little help from his twin Kolter. That was really sad. It also had to get a couple of stitches which are really no fun either! Saturday I was asked to sub in Nursery with a 15 "I don't know your name" kids but before we even left the house, Nathan went sliding in the kitchen and got a shiner from the kitchen chair! Then today... my little sister Samantha (2) broke her elbow and had to have minor surgery to have pins put in so the growth plate can grow back and hopefully not cause any problems in the future! Quite the week for everyone!! I miss everyone in Logan and hope you all are doing great over there! The job hunt is still on but there are really not much oppertunites out there. It doesn't help that employers can pretty much ask anything they want and get it in this economy! Wish everyone a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for all that. It sounds like a big mess! I am praying for you guys so you can get a job soon. Miss you. Blessings!