Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Move and FLU!!!!!

On Friday we moved to Riverton, Wyoming where we will be staying for the summer and then... who knows! Maybe a new job maybe back to school at UW! Saturday night, Nathan woke up at 11:30 will a full fledged case of the stomach flu (thats all I'll say!) and proceeded to share it with Mom and we think Dad is next on the list! Isn't nice that he already knows how to share? :) Hopefully we will all get over this quickly so we can go back to Logan on Friday and clean the apartment!:( We are going to miss all our friends in Logan sooooo much!! We love you guys!!

1 comment:

CORYNN AND JER said...

We will certainly miss you. I will miss my diligent VT companion! And Clay will miss Storytime for sure!! I am thinking about maybe taking over that position (storytime)... if no one else steps up first... :) Maybe you can help me with ideas - stay in touch, okay?

Corynn