Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lots of New

So to start with, Nathan finished the 60 day reading challenge from Scriptures 4 Kids and should be getting a $10 gift certificate to Deseret Book! Nathan also has gone 36 hours without his pacifier!!  Two bedtimes and a nap!!! We are so proud of him and I am grateful it has gone so smoothly!!

I started school this week and two of my classes I have the WRONG book!! So the correct books have been ordered and I hope they get here before my first assignments are due!! I am taking 15 credits and I hope it won't be too overwhelming... at least after the first few weeks:)

Ammon is growing and growing and streching out feedings a little longer (I got a three hour stretch-finally!!)

All in all we are doing great and hope you are too!!








1 comment:

scriptures4kids said...

Delina,

Every once in a while I get an email from Google telling me someone has written about Scriptures 4 Kids and it always makes my day! Thank you so much for mentioning my site in your blog. It is sooo much fun to see the faces of all the cute kids that participated in the challenge. Your kids are so cute and Nathan is adorable. I really hope that he enjoyed the challenge.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks. And I wanted to mention that I have blog buttons at http://blog.scritpures4kids.com that you can add to your blog if you are so inclined. A button or even just a link would be GREATLY appreciated!

If there is ever anything I can do for you, feel free to contact me anytime through my website or Facebook page.

Have a great day!!!

Angela