Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's A ....

BOY!!!


Ammon Robinson Wille
was born on
August 2, 2010
at 8:15 AM weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches!!!


Our family of four!! :)


Nathan getting to meet his new little brother! He has been wonderful!!


So I went to bed Sunday night wondering yet again if this would be the last night I had to try and sleep with this baby in my tummy. I dreamt that I was having contractions and then was awakened at 1 AM by Nathan who had fallen out of bed! When I returned to bed I realized that the contractions were REAL and they were about 2-3 minutes apart. I waited about 1/2 an hour before waking Michael. We then called my Mom to come and stay with Nathan. She showed up ten minutes later with my sister Monica (who hadn't even gone to bed yet!). We went to the hospital. They said I was still between a 2 and 3 cm dialated but they would keep me for a while. I continued to dialate 1 cm every hour and at 8:15 AM after two contractions of pushing little Ammon was born! I was soo grateful that this labor was much quicker than Nathans (he was a 22 hour baby). We were able to come home last night and it is soo great to be home!!

Nathan adores his baby! When he came to visit me yesterday, they had taken Ammon for his circ. and Nathan about lost it... "wheres baby??!!" We found him and Nathan was very relieved. He has been like that ever since. Very concerned about the whearabouts of his little brother! Ammon has his days and nights pretty mixed up (he woke up EVERY hour last night) but hopefully we will get all that straigtened out before long! Hope all is great with you all!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Oh, I am so glad things went smoothly! I was worried for you. You look great and he is adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

How awesome...Im glad it was that easy! He is so so so so cute! Congratulations!!!