Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friday Date Night

Friday night was lots of fun!!! To start things off, Nathan gave me a beautiful flower he picked on his own and gave to me all by himself!! I wore it in my hair for the evening and felt very special that I recieved my first flower from my little boy!! Michael took us out to the Airport Cafe (which really is in the airport here in Riverton) Nathan was not a fan of the real stuffed animals they had in the lobby but he sure was a fan of his dinner choice- one HUGE panacake! He ate most of it and was actually a really good little boy! We were lucky and for most of our visit it was only us so it was quiet and nice. Michael's and my food wasn't as good as Nathan's but the trip out as a family was way worth it.


My beautiful flower (I am soo keeping it!)


Happy on the way to dinner!!

A panacake as big as he is!!

"Daddy bite?"

Last night we went to the twilight parade for the Fair this week. Nathan absolutly HATED the fire engines and semi trucks!! The horns sent him into a fit!! I swear he screamed louder than the sirens!! We were lucky to be standing in front of Jerry's Flowers and Things and the owner kindly offered the inside of the store for Nathan to stand in with Daddy until the trucks were gone. However, Nathan LOVED seeing the horses and one of the men running for Sheriff this year played "Bad Boys" from his float and Nathan really enjoyed the song! All in all its been a great weekend!!

No comments: