Friday, April 3, 2009

Nathan's Latest Adventures

To start off... yesterday, Nathan first discoverd how to take his diaper off! All of a sudden I see this cute naked tushy crawling across my living room and I looked again and said, "Nathan did you take off your diaper?" he turned, sat and smiled at me. Now today it is only 9 AM but Nathan has already had his share of more adventures! He woke up at 2:30 and decided not to go back to sleep until 4- and only in our bed. Then at about 6:30 he woke up and stood up to play with the headboard of the bed. Then in a sudden motion he DIVED over Michael and off the bed!!! Of course Michael and I jumped up and grabbed him. All was well, Nathan looked a little stunned and surprised but no tears and all smiles. Then later about 8:30 after he had his breakfast and was just cruising, Nathan found his way into the bathroom (which he knows how to open the door because the door is warped) and decided to try SOAP! He got a few little pieces and there are some really nice deep teeth marks left behind! What a guy huh? Well, I'd better not stay on here too long cause who knows what he wil be into next!!!

No comments: