Monday, February 1, 2010

WE HAVE A JOB!!!!!

So.... On Tues. 19 we got a call from the new manager of the new Aaron's store that is opening here in Riverton. They asked Michael if he would be a Product Technician (delivery/ repo guy) and if he could leave for Rock Springs, Wy at 8 am the next morning for a few days training! Well, Michael told them he didn't really have much tech experience but the guy really wanted him so off he went! He has been working and there is a good future in this job if we decide to forego graduate school and stay with the company! We are so relieved to have that stress gone!!!

This Thursday, we leave for Laramie for the big Counseling Program Interview day at UW! We are excited to have a mini trip and hope it goes well!

I am staying busy as ever with school! Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking going back to school!!! I think I am finally getting into the rythem of things and so its getting better :) I am 15 weeks tomarrow and the morning sickness is mostly gone, a few bad days here and there. We are excited for the new addition coming to our family!

Hope you all had a great January and have a great February!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!! Heavenly Father is blessing your for you faithfullness! Im extremely happy for you!!!
Thank you so much for that sweet letter you sent me, it made me cry!!! Love you!