Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Trip to Billings

Well this last weekend we all had the fun adventure of traveling to Billings, Mt to attend the temple. Nathan was perfect on the four hour down and four hours back trip. I think he had lots of fun too!! We left Friday got to Billings and did a little mall shopping. Nathan had fun in their childrens area (the first two pics). That night Michael went with his parents to a session at the temple leaving Nathan and me at our hotel. All of a sudden I noticed it was very quite. I looked for Nathan and found him in the corner of the room eathing his goldfish! It was just too cute! The next morning, bright and early Michael and I went to the morning session and had a wonderful time. We later went to Cabellas where Nathan got a free baseball cap, to Toys'R Us (too much fun!) and then hit the road home. We stopped to see Michael's grandma in Worland and got pizza for dinner! It was a fun, fun weekend getaway and getting to go to the temple!
Hope you all are doing great too!!

Nathan Playing in the little campground


Creeping out the door


Mom, I'm Hungary!

No comments: