Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Have a Place!!!!


On Saturday, Michael and I started renting this adorable guest house! It is a one bedroom but came with washer/dryer, AC, microwave and couch with a hide-away bed! This is perfect for us because it is a month to month and with the couch and bed we don't have to dig through storage to get ours out! We are extremly grateful to Michael's parents for putting up with us these past two months and we are excited to have our own place again! Nathan now plays with his toys and looks around in amazement that he doesn't have any competition! He loves his uncles and will still get plenty of play time with them but it is so nice to have a "down time" spot to escape too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never want to live with family ever again! I am glad you found your own place and that now you can have some peace and wake up at noon if u want to! I miss you!