Saturday, May 31, 2014

1st and Last day of School

I know I have been an AWFUL blogger! You can see scrap pages I do over at anjldezigns.blogspot.com   Check it out :) Okay so since we just finished up school I thought I would at least post the first and last days pics! Here they are!





Okay so I SWEAR I did not plan for him to wear the SAME shirt! In fact I had NO idea until just now- posting this......






 And here we have Ammon's- he wasn't so attached to his shirts-lol


Now looking at the pictures I can say that my boys really haven't changed as much as I thought they might but they both are smarter little guys!!

I can't believe next year I will have a Kindergartener and a Head Start Preschooler.....where does time go????

Hope everyone is gearing up for a fun summer!! We are!