Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2010

I finally did it!!

I got our whole year digi scrapbooked!!!

I am soo excited!! 
It is on its way to my house as we speak!!

So... do you want to see it?
It is totally a journey through our year as well as me experimenting with digi scrapbooking and learning all about what you can do!!

You can see my style taking shape and finding what works best for me. 
I didn't change any of the earlier pages because I think sometimes we forget that growing is important- not just the final result! 



 Remember these little boys!?!?

They are in there:)

I'd love to hear what you think!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute and nice book. I love it. Great job

Camille said...

I'm totally impressed! When can you do mine??? ;)

Janet said...

That is a huge accomplishment. It looks great! You have a beautiful family.