Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cribs, Buzz, Princesses and Snowman

Ammon has now graduated from his co-sleeper to a crib!! Here is what he thought about it:)


Yesterday, after Nathan fell asleep I was able to snap this pic. 
Nathan loves Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story Santa brought Nathan his bed set and Buzz. Oh how precious he is when he is asleep!
Now I am sure some of you have seen Enchanted (if not you need to!! ) and at beginning Giselle creates her prefect prince. This is what Nathan created in the kitchen today.

This is Nathan's 'Princess' she later turned into a snowman but I just couldn't help but giggle at the image of his future princess:) I will have to show this picture at his wedding someday!!

It is a nice 40 degrees outside and I am loving it!! Melt all the snow off our roads!!


Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: