Monday, November 22, 2010

A New Key

...to the church.... responsibility setting in... what have I got myself into.

Okay so its really not all that dramatic but I really did start feeling some heavy resposibility with my new calling... I am now the Activity Day girls leader!!! I am really excited but a little nervous since the program has changed a lot since I was in it (okay so it wasn't all that long ago... but it sure seems like it!) I tried to have a meeting last night to see when is the best time to meed and most wanted a once a week meeting at the church...that should keep me busy! I am excited to get to know these girls and actually get to do some girl stuff! Love my boys but you know...

Speaking of my boys.. they are doing great and getting too big too fast!!!

Nathan is picking up his colors really fast and just talking away! He understands EVERYTHING and is alwasy listening so we have to be careful what we say now!

Ammon is sooo close to rolling over and has discovered his hands. I love it when babies see thier hands and just stare in awe! They both have colds right now but hopefully thats the extent of our sickness this week!

Michael didn't get the job in Afton, and so we are still applying for the Masters Counseling Program at UW and applying for jobs... Michael would really just find a job so if you here of anything let us know!

I am trying to survive this semester in one piece! I hate that teachers give you soo many assignments, tests, and projects all due at the end of the semester ON TOP of the weekly stuff you have already been doing. Online classes have sure changed a lot from when I started taking them... a lot more work and time than they used to be.

Overall we are doing great and are so grateful for the many blessings we have! Its been great to look back over this past year and see how many blessings we have been given! Happy Thanksgiving!!!



No comments: