Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ammon's Blessing

Today we blessed Ammon Robinson Wille in church today. It was so neat to have all of our families here! All of Michael's sibelings came and my grandparents came. Michael gave a beautiful blessing and I just can't help but feel soo blessed to have such a wonderful family! Here are some pics of our day.
Here is a group pic of my family (The Wille's left before we could snag a qroup pic of them)


Michael and Ammon

Delina and Nathan

Our happy little family!

Nathan wearing the new hat great- grandma and great-grandpa gave him!

Happy Nathan!

 Nathan listening to great-grandma reading to him

This brought back a lot of memories of when my grandma used to read to ME! I never imagined her reading to my children! It was soo awesome!!

Nathan with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Genesa

Kolter, Issac and Nic
Nic, Grandma, Michael, Jana and Levi
We had lunch with the Wille's before all the siblings left for home! It was so wonderful having everyone come for the blessing!!



Here is a video of my grandma reading to Nathan and me:)
I guess we are going to just have to find a way to get down to Pine Valley for another Easter:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a faithful blogger, you rock! Im so glad you guys such a fun time with family. You indeed have a beautiful family, including you!