Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Trip to...

the middle of nowhere and back again!

So.. yesterday (Sunday) we left town to go to Logan, Ut for three days! I was super excited and had been wanting to go on vacation for months and we were going to go to the temple (its been a year!) Everything looked like it was going to work out perfect, hotel reserved, a list of things and places to do and visit, and the weather was gorgeous!

We got almost to Farson, Wy and my car completly died. It seems to maybe be the alternator but it could be more becuase my battery cables are rusted and so who knows all that is wrong with my car. Last night, Michael's parents were kind enough to come pick us up and bring us home. Today Michael and his dad went and towed my car back to my mom's house so my brother can work on it and see what is wrong.

Here are pictures of our vacation!

Nathan sleeping in the car
Ammon wondering why we have stopped!

Wondering why are car is slowly dying ... all the instruments shut off without warning.


the middle of nowhere


Waiting for a ride


Is anyone coming?

So just to say the least, I am very depressed and sad that we didn't get to Logan and who knows when we will get to try again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so so sorry!!!! Im glad that you could make it back home, and I hope that you can come soon. You guys have a place to stay here in Salt Lake!