Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello! First things first... I lost 10 pounds this last month and I am totally excited!!! Still another 15 or 20 to go according to my doctor but I think I have already lost another 5 since the appt.!! Finally the baby fat is just melting away!!! I am doing this great 10 minute workout series that is a Tummy Toner. It has five different routines and they are only 10 minutes each and you can mix them up or just do one! I love it! Being a mom is busy and this is perfect for anytime!!

Second thing I really need peoples address for Christmas cards! A lot of you have moved this last year and I don't have your new address!! So if you wouldn't mind giving them to me I would love it!! If you don't want to post it here you can email me at anjlde@yahoo.com !! HOpe you all have a great week!!

No comments: