Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Wedding!

This last weekend we got to attend Jana's (Michael's sister) sealing. It was beautiful! The sealer did a wonderful job. I was really touched by some of the things he said. Its so nice to have time to think and remember sometimes and there are some moments in life that give you that opportunity! Everytime I see a brand new baby I think about when Nathan was born and Jana's wedding brought back memories of my own wedding. Some good, some bad but it also made me think how fast time flies and happy I am to be married to my prince! Wish I had some pictures to post but I am sure I will round up some later and put them on here! Hope you all are having a great start to a new week! I know my sister Karissa is wishing she could restart (she has the flu) and I hope she gets better soon!! Love you all lots!!!

No comments: